With Flo2Cash credit card merchant facility, Payment Service Providers can offer businesses the ability to accept credit card payments anywhere anytime at differentiated merchant service rates.
END TO END MERCHANT MANAGEMENT
Complete Merchant Management for Financial Institutions, Payment Facilitators, ISO's and Acquirers
1. MERCHANT SIGNUP
2. MERCHANT RISK MANAGEMENT
3. FRAUD PREVENTION
4. TRANSACTION PROCESSING
5. MERCHANT SETTLEMENT
6. MERCHANT BILLING
7. MERCHANT SUPPORT
8. END CUSTOMER SUPPORT
WHY FLO2CASH MERCHANT ACQUIRING PLATFORM?
Proven & Protected
Twelve years and counting, Flo2Cash has been helping businesses get paid faster, easier and more securely. The system is fully secure, compliant, and been processing millions of transactions every month.
Simple processes under one roof
No more complex integrations and management of multiple suppliers. We provide end to end solution where you can collect using direct debits or credit cards.
Flo2Cash’s fully automated and fully managed payment solutions save your organisation time and money, as there’s no more manual processing and reconciling of payments. More importantly, there’s less time needed on admin tasks. Your resources can be devoted to help you sell.
MERCHANT AND RISK MANAGEMENT
The Flo2Cash merchant acquiring gateway is designed for and supports the Payment Facilitator model as well as a traditional vanilla Payment Gateway. It can be linked to any financial institutions and localized any partner's niche requirements. Flo2Cash merchant acquiring gateway is a fully-fledged card payments and processing platform which allow on-boarding of merchants, on-going management and payment processing
- Merchant credit checking, company register check, director verification, and KYC checks built into the process.
- Country specific Terms and Conditions to safeguard PSP/ISO and merchant's interests.
- On-Going Merchant management and monitoring.
- Merchant Online application available, reducing the administration time significantly.
FUND SETTLEMENT & MERCHANT BILLING
It is important to settle merchants consistently, timely and accurately, and Flo2Cash's fully automated billing and settlement engine manage calculation and transfer of funds daily, and also generate end of month invoices.
- Allows to settle in Gross or Net, i.e. deduct fees before settling the funds or month end invoicing process.
- Customised invoice template.
- Allows to define varied fee structure for different merchants.
- Fully automated and monitored.
Card Scheme and Shariah Compliance is built in the platform's design, which streamlines the process of meeting compliance requirements and provides a solid platform that is aligned with the industry best practices.
- Compliant with and accepts Visa, Master, Amex, Diners and China Union Pay.
- Shariah Compliant.
- Adapts to country specific compliant requirements.
- Regular monitoring, logging and charge back reporting to support compliance requirements.
MERCHANT SELF-SERVICE DASHBOARD
With every merchant sign-up, they are allocated user names and passwords to access intuitive web based merchant portal. Merchant portal has number of functions and features which allow management and administration seamless.
- Dashboards which give merchant quick view of number of successful and failed transactions in a given period.
- Tools to manage failed transactions.
- Ability to setup instalment plans for credit cards and direct debits.
- Functionality to accept MOTO (Mail Orders/Telephone Orders).
- Ability to process batch transactions.
- Ability to issue full or partial refunds.
Fraud Prevention Module" means a range of prevention tools that are designed to protect the merchant from potential losses due to fraudulent activity.
- Country Bin Blocking: provides the ability to block credit and debit card transactions for cards issued in a specified country.
- Velocity Checking: allows the merchant (the business customer) to identify suspicious transaction behaviors.
- Transaction Rules: provides the ability to limit and/or report on merchant payment activity to guard against transaction behaviors.
- Card & Card Range Black Listing: block credit and debit card transactions for specific to individual cards or a range (type or issuer) of cards. ring for risk.